5 Sneaky Uses For Dishwashers
Let the machine do your dirty work!
There are many things around the house that never get cleaned- either because we forget about them or they’re just a real pain-in-the-neck! But what if we had some kind of automatic cleaning machine to do it for us?
- These necessary evils are magnets for soap scum, and impossible to clean in between all those wires! Toss it in the dishwasher and watch those soap-scum stalactites disappear! (Works for soap dishes too!)
- Funny how the tools we use to clean the dishes never get cleaned themselves! Dish drains (particularly the trays underneath them) are spotless after a run through the cycle.
- Both old-fashioned toothbrushes as well as the heads for electric toothbrushes will be free of those mouth-germs after a trip through “Pots and Pans!”
Stove Drip Pans
- These can get permanently charred after only a few meals! Run drip pans from electric stoves and grates from gas stoves once a week to keep them like new!
- Much like the dish drain, the brushes we use to clean our dishes, scrub our potatoes, or scour our showers are never cleaned themselves! Keep them germ-free by cleaning them often.